- Don't kid yourself. Face the facts on business success. Self-deception is easy, but it is also fatal to your business.
- Keep it simple. Focus on what you do well.
- Never run out of cash. In small business, cash is always king.
- Don't try to grow too fast.
- Meet your customers' needs, not your own - customers come first.
- Plan everything. Leave nothing to chance.
- Build a winning team. You can't do it all by yourself. The right staff can be your best asset.
- Keep accurate records and accounts and use them to manage the business.
- Know your business better than anyone else.
- Avoid risk whenever possible - risky business is not good business.
- Be honest. Being ethical pays in the long run.
- Live a balanced life. Life exists beyond the business.
1277 Sunflower Kindness
1 day ago