Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fabric Ideas for the Big Shot

I found this really inspiring because I had never considered using the Big Shot for cutting material before. So Linda - you will probably be able to recognize the shapes and uses better than I, so enjoy!

The first photo is of a purse made by a demo I met in the line-up waiting to get into our first session. Not as nice as yours Linda!!


I was blown away by these quilts!









Fabric Flowers made from our dies:



And worn on hats, jackets, purses, dresses!



This is a wrist flower that Shelli wore during one of her presentations, it's made with some type of white material and tulle cut with our circle dies and embellished with our pearls. They are attached to a ribbon which ties around her wrist:



This is a photo of a photo of a gorgeous fabric necklace that they had made (click on it to enlarge):



More photos tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment